Saturday, January 30, 2010

Someone left my $212 Monster Steam Cleaner out in the rain.....

and I'll never have a clean floor again.............oh nooooooooooo

Yes, today I was walking in the back door, and something caught my eye. Something that was not in it's rightful place.

"Why is my $212 Monster Steam Cleaner outside, and how long has it been there?" I asked my husband and children in my most polite, English lady of the manor sort of voice.

"Um" said Ms 12. Um is not good. Um is NEVER good. Um is the Ms 12 equivalent of every rude word I have ever heard in my entire life.

"I put it out there the other day".

So it's been outside, hidden in a corner but not an undercover corner FOR A WEEK. A week in which there was, oh, a bit of rain and a FUCKING TORRENTIAL DOWNPOUR IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT.

Somehow, I don't think that's the best thing for an electrical appliance.

No comments:

Post a Comment